About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Tuesday, January 04, 2005

You know you are old when...

  • You go camping for New Years
  • You enjoy the peace and quiet
  • You go to bed before midnight

Ahh well, I am 33 now and life slows down a bit... NOT!
Rachel and I camped on the Broken river, some kms from Mansfield, on my cousin Peter Reynolds' property. It was rather pleasant, but for a few minor irritations:
  • The tiger snake that appeared about a minute after we got there. Gave me a fright too!
  • The grass seeds that got into everything- socks, shoes and skin.

But enough whining- it was very nive to get away, relax and read a book, drink a beer and otherwise do sweet FA. Life I tells Ya!A Cocky takes flight - New Years Day 2005

Pictured right is a rather fortunate/flukey pic I got. I was walking along the river bank, trying to get a snap of a Sulphur Crested Cockatoo that had taken up position on the top of a dead tree. As I got closer he did a runner and this pic is the result. I am uncommonly pleased with the outcome.
A Happy New Year to all!
posted by thr at 1:13 pm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thomas Reynolds - what is this thing, and why on earth are you spending so much time on it when you should be spending it writing "The Book"? It's Tina by the way. Yes - remember me. Oh I know - I've been kicked to the curb since aquiring "the girlfriend".

1/21/2005 12:26 pm  
Blogger thr said...

hey at least I didn't acquire "The Fiance" baby eh?
thomasr

1/22/2005 12:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer