About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Tent pitching tips

I get a LOT of people asking me about putting up a tent:
  • What's the quickest way?
  • What pegs work best in sand?
  • How far off the tent should the fly be?
  • Which way should the door face?
  • If on a slight hill- head up or down?
  • How do I get naked girls into said tent (actually only Duncan asked that but I'm here to answer ALL issues...)


Well folks, these questions and many more will be answered with my new* series on this very blog in the coming weeks.

1 in a series of 14



1/ Get Rachel to put the tent out while you sit very still with your dorky chicken-wattle hairdo. Yell at her to hurry up and remind her it will soon be dark.


*Photos taken Noosa July '04.
posted by thr at 10:57 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer