About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Sunday, October 01, 2006

Harvey Norman Website: Home

I've just had a crack at Harvey Norman's website. I wanted to check out Xbox 360, a new laptop and maybe a digital SLR camera.

So I signed up, waited for the confirmation email and went it.

I can say that in this day and age, this is the worst retail based website I have ever seen. You can order- How? Where is the product range? Where are the prices? The only way I could even see a product was, in desperation I went to the frickin SITE MAP. The site map? Holy hell the only time you look at a site map is to check out the overall number of pages. I haven't looked at a site map since about 2000/1.

There are no details about the products in the laptop section. You have to do your legwork via the manufacturer site.

It just beggars belief that the "leading" elec/comp etc retailer in Australia has a site in 2006 that would have been a disgrace back in 1997...
Harvey Norman Website: Home
posted by thr at 12:11 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer