About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Sunday, November 26, 2006

Windsurfing diary

I'm quite determined to drop a few kilos this summer- after all, with a wedding coming in the New Year, there is no better time.

So, I'm going back to basics- cycling, sailing and eating well.

As part of the sailing side of it, I'm going to blog each and every windsurfing day/moment.

Today:
Where? Elwood Beach
Weather? 12-18 knots south- swinging SE
Using? 5.8 sq m sail, Torquay 272 board
With? Duncan
For? 1 hr
Rating? 2 out of 5
Why? Marginal. Sail too flat. Hard to plane and hard to stay on the plane. Did not fall in once though.

Labels:

posted by thr at 8:37 pm

3 Comments:

Blogger mspecht said...

Tom you don't give wind surfing lessons do you? I have my board and sail tucked away in the garage with the high hopes of getting onto it again this summer, now we are just down the road from Elwood beach.

11/27/2006 1:29 pm  
Blogger thr said...

My days of giving lessons are behind me- however the RPS boys are still on the case- 87 Ormond Rd

Cheers
Tom

11/27/2006 1:35 pm  
Blogger mspecht said...

Tom just been down there and now I am all kitted up with a new wet suit a trolley. Off to Elwood beach tomorrow for a sail and will get a lesson from RPS in a couple of weeks. Thanks

12/02/2006 3:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer