About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas morning


A very merry Christmas to all. To my Mum (who's in transit to WA) to my Brother (who's in Ohio with his wife Sarah and family) to all friends and acquaintances- enjoy!!

Miss Rachel is on night shift, so her arrival home at 8am was the start of the Christmas morning fun. As I've previously stated: she is nuts for Christmas and could not wait to get the gift giving underway. All I want for Christmas is a sleep in...


I did rather well this year!!


...as did Rachel

...and Caboose

Our tree before we went present mad!

Labels: ,

posted by thr at 9:35 am

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophie said...

You guys are Cwazy man!!!!!!


Hows the look on your faces Pure Waysel X mascited

1/04/2007 9:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer