About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Published Shite Elsewhere...

I have, over the years, written quite a few letters to The Age.

Some serious, most not (or at least serious with sarcasm).

So, with a few spare minutes and a Google ego search here are the results:

  • Louis goes for a job. I set a trap for recruitment agencies- will they fall for it.... Of course they will.
  • Army lightbulb joke... Who should be allowed in the army? Anyone stupid enough to apply- thanks Bill Hicks!
  • Someone actually suggested that pubs only have jazz music. And now you will know my feelings on fucking jazz...
  • Chopped birdy. Popularity with the quasi green lobby is my strong point.
  • A serious letter. On motorbikes and licensing.
  • On why I think Harry Potter is a NERD! Did not get favourable response.
  • posted by thr at 2:19 pm

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     
      footer