About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Poison your tea....

From The Age letters:

WHAT a sleaze Mark Latham is. I watched him on ABC-TV on Monday night, and the hair stood up on the back of my neck in physical revulsion as he licked his lips like some greedy giant descending from a beanstalk that others had helped him climb, and tucked in for a delicious feast of spite and revenge.

Posing as a model father and husband and compassionate friend of those in distress, he nevertheless thought nothing of sinking to the lowest depths of human treachery by encroaching on the private area of another's grief over the death of a mother and using this to satisfy his appetite for malicious gossip.

As for his chauvinistic remarks about whom he goes home with, I can only say I wouldn't go home with him if he paid me handsomely from his parliamentary pension or the royalties from his book that has been marketed so successfully.
Patricia Wiltshire, Montmorency


Made me think of this, though it's not strictly related....


Lady Astor (infuriated): Mister Churchill, if I were your wife, I'd put poison in your tea.
Churchill: Madam, were I your husband, I would surely drink it.
posted by thr at 9:07 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer