About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bungie.net : Game Stats

We didn't win- nor lose, but here today I present my best ever game of Halo 2 (Xbox live of course) Here I am playing as St Kilda Wood (Marky Mark's account)

Bungie.net game stats

Holyhell, did I worked the angles- 39 Kills, 9 deaths, 35 head shots.

Here's a diagram (as provided by Bungie) of the kills I got in one area. (I am the green "4" symbol). You'd think they'd work out that I was sniping them with my mad skillz!


Just. A. Big. Kid.
posted by thr at 5:17 pm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fark... nice one Tom. like the diagram... didnt know bout these till now. Rich

7/19/2006 8:05 pm  
Blogger thr said...

you have to login using msn passport to get the game viewer stats

7/22/2006 7:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer