About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Monday, October 02, 2006

Pink for October...

The death of my sister from breast cancer left a void in my life, my family and the world that, to this day, has not been filled.

This month, I'm going to participate in a web based project called "Pink For October":

Web sites will Go Pink during the month of October to bring attention to Breast
Cancer Awareness Month, get people talking about breast cancer, and raise money
for research.

I'm going to need to fiddle my very-much-black-skewed blog site's sttyle sheet for the month.

I encourage all to participate!!

Pink for October
posted by thr at 12:49 pm

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. :(
Lets hope that one day there can be a cure for this horrid disease.

((Hugs))

10/05/2006 12:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer