About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Three lifts wrap on "X-Series"

Oh this is going to hurt Telstra's NextG network something fierce.

I currently have an $8 data pack on my Telstra 3G phone.

That gets me 3 meg. That's MEGABYTES. 3072 bytes.

Thats about 26 cents a Kb.

The 3 deal will see the price go to (effectively) .4 cents a Kb

Making Telstra, effectively 65 times more expensive at present.

*note: Now there are Data packs of higher data values with Telstra, but they are a rip off. Take the Next G card option here. $39:95 for 200Mb, or $49:95 for 400Mb. Still nowhere near the 3 deal. I tried to find something, anything on Telstra's site about data packs for handsets, but I can't.

So there.

Three lifts wrap on "X-Series": 500MB at HSDPA speed for $20 | APC Magazine
posted by thr at 5:56 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer