About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Thursday, November 08, 2007

Pic Post 2: Rally of Melbourne- my ride

With Adrian Rowe in tow, we went up to the Toolangi state forest for a visit to the testing site for the Rally Of Melbourne where Neil Bates took me for a wild ride in his Toyota Corolla S2000 class rally car. I have been in cars with several race drivers and I have never, ever seen a driver as busy as a rally driver. Sawing the wheel back and forth like Mr Miyagi's "wax on wax off" scene and more toe tapping than a blues gig, it's a busy office for the rally folk.

I would hasten to add, that until you experience travelling through the bush at warp factor ludicrous... well maybe you haven't lived.



www.flickr.com








thomasrdotorg's Rally of Melbourne photosetthomasrdotorg's Rally of Melbourne photoset



Labels: , , , ,

posted by thr at 10:14 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer