About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm reading Brett Easton Ellis again...

I'm reading Brett Easton Ellis again and his style is so unmistakable that at once I find myself able to write and indeed talk as if I am a much lesser version of said writer.

It was such a disappointment to me when Marieke Hardy reviewed American Psycho and hated it so. Perhaps Jennifer Byrne's love of AP filled the void for me, I can give it no more thought than that. So here I am 30,000 feet up writing a blog post on my iPhone- could I be more postmodern?

No, the answer is none more post modern.

I'm sitting in the exit seat. I am in this seat due to one reason- they asked me and I accepted. At first I thought it was due to my 190cms of glory, then I thought it might be due to my firefighter physique and style. Then I get to my seat and there is a short middle aged woman in the window seat.<
br>Perhaps it was one of those random acts of kindness you hear about.
All I know is it had nothing to do with me...
Til later
Thomasr.

Labels:

posted by thr at 4:46 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer