About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

TAGGED: 8 Random Things about me....

Micheal Specht has tagged me and tardily I reply today.
  1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
  3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Ok, I am going to fully break these rules as a/ no one reads my blog b/ if everyone tagged 8 people the universe might implode.

  1. I am gluten intolerant. Discovered 2008. Suffering since 1998. Good times.
  2. I broke a bone in my hand when I was about 11. Fighting of course. No, not my brother.
  3. I bought my pregnant wife an exercise bike for her 30th birthday and lived to blog the tale.
  4. I wanted to be a crime reporter after I left uni, but with no idea how to become one, I let it fall by the wayside. Now that I have the contacts to become one, I no longer want that career.
  5. I used to have a famous and volcanic temper. I did nothing about it per se, I just grew out of it.
  6. The women who left me: women I left ratio is skewed in favour of the ladies. Well played bitches.
  7. I own a set of really expensive roller blades and they have remained unused for three+ years.
  8. I am totally non-musical. The Curse.

Labels:

posted by thr at 10:38 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer