About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Whaddya you mean "'ello?"

Oh I do love the unbridled madness that was Derek and Clive. Dudley Moore and Peter Cook created two very Bad Men- who might just be funnier versions of any one of my friends.

My favourites are: "This bloke comes up to me", "The Horsey back ride with Sir", "The Worst Job I ever Had" amongst others. On the recent trip round Oz, I took a few MP3 CD's to listen to on the intercom thingo- but I must say that Ms Rachel was not quite ready for the Jayne Mansfield sketch while trying to stay upright on the Cape York telegraph track. I'll try again now we're home.

If not Andrew Rupert E. and I will have to just get a cask of cheap red and listen up.
LobsterJayne Mansfield

"Not so much brought them on herself as so much encouraged them ..... "


Read more about 'em
Watch a Flash animation
posted by thr at 2:32 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer