About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Self Tag!!

I normally don't respond to meme tags, I just pick the ones I like and go from there...:


1) Four jobs I've had.
Coles shelf stacker
Roadie
Windsurfing instructor
Chemist boy

2) Four movies I could watch over and over.
Mad Max 2: the Road Warrior
Clerks
Run, Lola, Run.
Apocalypse Now!

3) Four places I have lived.
North Balwyn, Melbourne, Victoria
Tarifa, Spain
St Kilda, Melbourne, Victoria
Mt Martha, Victoria

4)Four TV shows I love to watch
Scrubs
Top Gear
Myth Busters
Lost

5) Four places I have been on vacation
New York, USA
Tarifa, Spain
Seisia, FNQ, Australia
Geralton, Western Australia

6) Four webshites I visit daily
Boing Boing
Reasons You Will Hate Me
Petrol Case
SlashDot

7) Four of my favourite foods
Lamb Chops/cutlets
Beef Stroganoff
Rachel's Lasagne
Beef Wellington (mum's!)

8) Four places I would rather be
With Duncan
In FNQ
In NYC
With Jake

9)Four fave CD's
Yoshimi Battles etc- The Flaming Lips
The Wall- Pink Floyd
Electric Ladyland- Jimi Hendrix
The Real Thing- Faith No More

1) Five things in my bag
ipod
ipod battery backpacky thingamy
Robert Timms Coffee bag
Computer parts land catalogue
Triumph motorcycle fuel connector (broken)

2) Five things in my fridge
Tonic water (no Gin in the house, sadly)
Ice dispenser that Rachel shows every new visitor
Real butter (no butter tray)
3 X 750 ml Carlton Draught bottles
Some veggies I'm sure Rachel bought

3)Five things in my closet
My car racing shoes (thany you blue wiggle)
4 helmets
3 wetsuits
A suit or two
motorcycle leathers


4) Five things in my car
No CAR!
posted by thr at 2:31 pm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your typos are on par with Jakes spelling!

7/25/2006 4:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...so there were only 2...soooorrrrieeeeee Thomas R. This is my public apology for your typos. ;)

7/25/2006 8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer