About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Dilbert Blog: Steroid Commercial

I rather enjoy the RSS feed of Scott Adams (of Dilbert fame)blog.

I am nerdy. Very nerdy. Let's geddoverit.

Anyhoo, I really enjoyed this post about steroids- especially this quote:

The Dilbert Blog: Steroid Commercial:

"How happy are the guys who sell illegal steroids? You can't buy that kind of advertisement. And it sure makes it harder for the just-say-no people. "Kids, don't do steroids. If you do, you might become the fastest man in the world and have so much poontang and money that...I forget my point.""
posted by thr at 7:37 am

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for that... had a good laugh!

8/24/2006 8:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or as seen in the comments:
---
Silicone Implants for the boys eh? I can see this getting out of control with ever larger implants until one day:

click here

You end up with your own beanbag to sit on wherever you go...

-Agro
---
Water

8/24/2006 9:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer