About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Thursday, September 14, 2006

Today Tonight host detained in Indonesia.

Today Tonight host detained in Indonesia - National - theage.com.au:

"Seven network personality Naomi Robson and a television crew have been stopped by Indonesian authorities after attempting to enter the troubled province of Papua on tourist visas, Indonesian foreign affairs department spokesman Desra Percaya has told AAP."


I think I speak for all Australians when I say we'll happily swap her for the Bali 9.

Nine drug mules for one wading-pool-deep current affairs host? Bargain!

Update: I've spoken to the Indonesians.

The deal is: we get the Bali 9, the authorities get to shoot Naomi nine time. (Of course the only was to make certain is to use silver bullets, a wooden stake, sever the head or fire he arse into outer space. I think all at once...?)
posted by thr at 12:30 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer