About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Sunday, April 22, 2007

3AW- K1200R audio

In the week prior to the F1 Grand Prix, I was out at Sandown for the Neil Mitchell show- turning a few laps on air aboard a BMW K1200R:

It was part of the promos for the celebrity race. They were in BMW 120i's and I was on a 200 kilo bike with more horsepower...

The big K1200R hit a cosy 240km/h down the straight. I was under strict orders NOT to crash (of course just as well I was told NOT to crash- coz I just LOVE to chuck it down the road...) so 15km/h extra went begging. Neil was a little concerned... but it was GREAT radio. The audio from the day is a bit fuzzy- but that's how it happened.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by thr at 11:46 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer