About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I envy me...


Rolling:

  • 32" LG LCD TV.
  • LG DVD/HDD/digital set top box all in one
  • Xbox 360 with Crackdown pack that gives me access to the beta testing for this
  • 5.1 surround system.
Techno geek am I, but methinks I have the setup that will take me forward for at least 6 months. Ok 5. 4 minimum.

Damn, I want another Xbox controller and the wireless networking kit. damn damn damn!

Confession: I've had the TV/DVD/surround sound setup for a while and the sound has been crappy at best. A close inspection has revealed that the centre speaker and the subwoofer were wired around the wrong way.

At this rate I will lose my geek-club card.

Labels: ,

posted by thr at 10:29 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer