About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Monday, April 23, 2007

Go go gadget cart.

Radio's a funny old game.

When I started at 3AW I had no idea that: a/ I didn't have a segment sponsor (I didn't know I'd get one!) and b/ I needed, but didn't have, a "cart" or pre recorded segment intro.

Until I survived my baptism of fire; that being the six shows I did at the end of 2006, I was not a confirmed member of the regular team. That's cool- I had to strut my stuff and they wanted to see said stuff. So during this period I had neither sponsor nor cart.

All of that changed in 2007 when I was confirmed as both a member of the regular first XVIII and I got a sponsor- Penfold Holden and an intro cart.

Now I don't want to sound ungrateful- but WHAT'S THAT ABOUT? It sounds like a Datsun 1000 starting up (Mum owned one when I was born). Horrifying!

So, being an audiophile/sound tech guru I rejigged/mashed it up into this:

There's nothing that a Top Fuel drag car can't sort out.

They should send them to Iraq...

Labels: , ,

posted by thr at 12:12 am

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't agree - the first one may be a tad tame, but the second one sounds like intestinal trouble.

4/24/2007 4:33 pm  
Blogger thr said...

Think I might have hit upon something?"

Tom

4/24/2007 5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer