About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Monday, September 17, 2007

He was lost, but now is found...


DSC_0258, originally uploaded by thomasrdotorg.

My Xbox 360 has just returned after what I'm sure was a lovely holiday in NSW having his innards sucked out through a USB opening and then repaired and reinserted via the DVD tray. Ahem.

Anyhoos, I've no idea what precipated this cataclismic event, though I gather these suckers get good n warm.

So to prevent a repeat I bought an "Intercooler" a three-fan cooler that goes over the back of the 360, taking its power from the existing power supply (and moving the actual plug in point back a litte as illustrated).

Upside: no heating issues (hopefully)
Dowside: Sounds like jet engine in the living room.

Labels: ,

posted by thr at 10:04 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer