About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am racing a motocross bike.

Yes, you read that right. here's the news:

I will be competing in the Dirt Bike Masters series over the next few months. Scared? You bet!

I'll be racing under the Woodstock Honda umbrella, and with the assistance of Ford (for the ute!) I will seek to a/ not fall off b/ not come last c/ not vomit into my helmet at the end of each race.

I will be racing in the rally class, but it's still going to be competetive, full -on and very, very hard work.

Come and see me fail!



**UPDATE**
No need to turn up at 10am! I have three races on the Sunday the 7th September, so go and say hi to your Dad, then bring him along and treat him to some serious laughs.

Map below:

View Larger Map

The gear:

Labels: , , , ,

posted by thr at 4:18 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer