About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Friday, November 04, 2005

Halo 2 and dating not compatible - SDSU Collegian - Opinion & Editorial

This is bullshit:
There are certain things that will drive your girlfriend insane. Not putting the toilet seat down after peeing, farting at the dinner table (or in general) and making comments about 'hot babes' that look like trashy excuses for prostitutes ... just to name a few. But all of that pales in comparison to your lazy butt being glued to video games.

Namely, Halo 2.

I hate Halo 2. If I ever meet the makers of that waste of time, I will be likely to commit a felony. Nothing has made me closer to breaking up with my boyfriend than that stupid graphic annoyance. And sadly enough, I'm not alone in the world.


Rachel simply LOVES it when I play Halo 2. She sits and watches, enthusiastically cheering on my kills/scores while commisserating and encouraging me when I get owned/teabagged.

OK, must STOP. HUGE FUCKING LIE. Hates, hating, hate, hated.


Halo 2 and dating not compatible - SDSU Collegian - Opinion & Editorial
posted by thr at 10:06 am

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a virus programmed to takeover your life and doom you to eternal singledom, solitude and suffering
get rid of it

11/07/2005 2:39 pm  
Blogger thr said...

DAMN YOUR EYES!

I am getting a 360! I am getting a 360! I am getting a 360! I am getting a 360! I am getting a 360! I am getting a 360! I am getting a 360! I am getting a 360! I am getting a 360!

11/07/2005 3:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no your not!!!!

11/08/2005 5:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer