About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Sunday, October 29, 2006

Coming out

It's time I came out and admitted my number one man crush... ( the list is rather short: 1)

I LOVE TROY BAYLISS. I've met him once and frankly he didn't notice me, but I've dealt with it.

I was shattered when he left Ducati (read: was booted). I was excited when he went to Honda, and was equally disappointed when the Honda thing did not work out (the bike just didn't suit his style- making him even cooler in my book!)

This year it was great to see him back in World Super Bikes, back on a Ducati, back winning. Another world title.

When Duacti announced Troy would be replacing Sete Gibernau in MotoGP for the final race, I was suitably excited. Troy has been on the podium at Valencia before and my hopes have been high.

Qualifying results overnight:


"Rossi will be difficult to beat after recording the fastest time of the qualifying session with a sizzling lap of one minute 31.002 seconds, just a fraction of a second faster than 2006 World Superbike champion Troy Bayliss on 1.31.210."


Sportal.com.au - Motorsport:

Bow DOWN before the great man. On a bike he's not ridden in two years, in a category he's not been in for one year, he sweeps all but Valentino Rossi before him.

Oh my man crush grows (ohh err!!)

BTW ladies (and my gay/man crush brethren), he's handsome to boot:



*Sigh*

Labels:

posted by thr at 10:49 am

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting post Thomasr, I hope you also had time to get the vacuuming done

10/30/2006 3:14 am  
Blogger thr said...

I think we both know the answer to that.

10/30/2006 5:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer