About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Idiots ride motorcycles too

Some people are frickin' idiots. Riding the scooter this morning, I pull up next to a young bloke on a Suzuki Bandit 250. I look over his bike and while it is clean as a whistle two things grab my eye: the exhaust has a huge scrubbed area- so he's crashed it once. The other thing is so startling that I have to comment. It goes as follows.

Me: Hey mate... can I ask... is that TYRE BLACK I can see there?
P plater on a 250: ahhhh yea.... I'm selling it.
Me: Shit mate, thats fricking dangerous y'know.
P plater on a 250: It's only on the sides.

I look down. Yes, its on the sidewalls. AND around the corner on the contact surface. About 5-7cms. Right where the contact patch would be if you tried to corner it.

P plater on a 250: It's cool. I wanted it to look schmick.
Me: It won't look to schmick if you fall over again.
P plater on a 250: Hey mate... look, you ride a fucking scooter...
Me: Ahhhh ok. Well good luck. See you in the newspaper.
P plater on a 250: ????

Labels: , ,

posted by thr at 9:47 am

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well he does have a point, about the scooter... ;-)

4/16/2008 6:37 pm  
Blogger thr said...

Screw you and your Viffer sir.

4/16/2008 7:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer