About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Saturday, March 11, 2006

Some new projects...

I'm busting a gut with Krusty:

Someone had the bright idea to go and do some pre season training with 2004 Superbike/Supersport champion Adam "Krusty" Fergusson. So far it's been a class awful. I've lost 4 kilos, so it's not a total disaster.

I've been scootering for the day with a trailer on board:

I spent a day touring around Melbourne with an advertising hoarding on the back of a Vespa 150 scooter. Was great fun!


I've been at the MCG for the Motorcycle Sports Touring Club of Victoria's 50th anniversary get together:

The best, fastest and most friendly sports bike club in the country turned 50, and Tone and I were there for the special day.


All the above to appear shortly in the nations best Bike mags!!
posted by thr at 11:40 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer