About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Thursday, May 04, 2006

We're off soon


Miss Rachel and I are off on a strange journey- to the USA next week!

We're going there to see lil bro' get hitched to the lovely Sarah C(though we've never met.)

Ten or so days in the Big apple should hit the mark. My passport should be ready just in time- that's a definite bonus after giving Jake a bollocking for leaving his so late!

Speaking of passports- check out my first one- "Unable to write" I went to Fiji with Mum and Dad in '73 and as we were all travelling on staff discount, there was some concern that we might have to split up (not me on my own, mind!) so putting me on th passport of one or other parent might be a problem. The answer: own passport!

TWO FOOT NINE!! :)
posted by thr at 6:47 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute baby... what went wrong...ha.ha

5/21/2006 5:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer