About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Letter to The Age

I'd say it's a 50/50 thing vis a vis getting published.. We'll see!

With the election coming up, I took the time to review the policies of the two candidates as I felt that this election would have a huge impact on Australia's involvement in the war on terror, our culture, our trade, healthcare, employment opportunities and a host of other issues.

You can only imagine my disappointment when I was told I was not eligible to vote. It seems you can only vote in the US Presidential election if you are an American citizen! I fail to understand why we are not allowed to have a say in our future. I would ask Australia's leader Tom Schieffer to change this unjust situation in time for the November decision.
posted by thr at 1:12 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer