About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I go there for the intellectual discourse...

As I have my Hotmail inbox set to "exclusive", I occasionally go and check what's in the "Junk Mail" just be to be certain I'm not missing out on any good stuff.

To think, I nearly missed out on this:
From : Bar20
Reply-To : info@bar20.com.au
Sent : Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:19 PM
Subject : Blokesworld presents "Miss DownUnder"

Dear thomas reynolds,

What do dancers think of Global Warming, the Selling of Telstra and the War on Terror?

Find out when these naked chicks perform a show, then get quized on politics and current affairs. Should be interesting!!

Check out our celebrity judges and get your mug on TV!!


Look, when I go to the nudies, I go to see the nudies. Or so I thought. This might change things forever: what if the girls turn out to be intellectual GIANTS with opinions, politics and insights that match mine? What if they offfer insights into the male psyche that has previously gone unnoticed? What if I find them awesomely interesting as well as hellishly sexy? Could my relationship be in trouble? What happens when I start going to Bar-20 et al for the intellectual discourse/rigorous debate? *cue your own 'mass-debate' pun morons!

That aside...
I love Blokesworld. Ado and Wah are not strictly speaking "my people" but I do find myself making the effort to watch 'em most weeks. If you haven't caught the segments like "pole position", "you-me carpark NOW!", "Ms Blokesworld's Good Sports" and the "half-time show" then what's stopping you? Channel 10 late nights Fridays.
posted by thr at 1:30 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for omitting to sign - I posted the above.

12/11/2005 4:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer