About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sort that out ASAP...

Sure, it's great that maybe, perhaps, possibly North Korea is going to enter into meaningful, long-term dialogue with the rest of the world and give up it's nuclear aspirations and focus on trivial things like feeding their people.

But something need to be done about Kim Jong Il's seriously fucked up clothing range and fashion sense:

"This get up is going to make me spew"



"I got it going on, just ask the guy behind me..."


"This is how I cope with not winning 'Next Fashion Statesman Idol'. I drink to feel real"


*update Cos found this. I have no idea how. He just likes these things.
posted by thr at 11:36 am

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not a moment too soon, eh?

9/28/2005 4:08 pm  
Blogger thr said...

there can be no evolution without a CD that features "Commie Funk and Agit Pop". Surely.
thomasr

9/28/2005 4:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer