About
Blog
Articles
Ventures
Ventures
pics
links
Contact
home


Sunday, January 21, 2007

Windsurfing Diary

Sunday:
Where? Elwood Beach
Weather? 22-30 knots west/south west
Using? 5.3sq m KA Kaos sail, fantibc Rip 25?
With? Rai, Toby, Brendan.
For? 1.5 hrs
Rating? 3.5 out of 5
Why?damn I am unfit. And heavy. The new smaller board needs crazy strong winds to get up and boogie. When it did it was ok, it turns really well. But fitness was my main problem...

Oh and this happened:

Out of control high speed and then wham, shin down the board.

This should hurt like hell, but thanks to my knee reco- where my surgeon severed a nerve somewhere in that region, resulting in me having no feeling where the injury occured. Lucky days huh? It's a hell of a party trick. I can stick pins in my shin without pain...

Labels:

posted by thr at 10:16 pm

2 Comments:

Blogger PeconicPuffin said...

Looks like your nonskid is in good condition!

I've got a fingertip that short a nerve (slipped with a sledgehammer)...useful for picking up hot things.

Michael
www.peconicpuffin.com

1/27/2007 2:02 am  
Blogger thr said...

beyween us we'd make up a superhero...

a lame one however...

1/27/2007 2:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  footer